Monday, October 9, 2017

Why does Tom Petty still have to be dead?

I have been watching his live concert videos a lot during my poorly planned peaches and pretzel lunches.  I wasn't expecting him to come back to life, but he looked like such a kind and happy man.  His music was wonderful and by creating then sharing it, he made the world a better place.  Looks like The Killers did a tribute to him.  Watch for the banner they drop. 

Image result for damn the torpedoes
I don't typically go for blondes, but I thought he was sexy as fuck.  



I don't know why I'm so sad about Tom Petty.  I didn't know him personally.  I did have tickets to go see him in the mid-nineties, but I got stood up at the last minute by a much older man I was dating and no one else could attend.     

Life is too short to be bitter about douchebags who ensure you'll never get to see Tom Petty before he dies.  It's better to celebrate those who don't stand us up for concerts.  If we are lucky enough to have people in our lives who love us, embrace them and enjoy them. 

This cake was made by a ginger with no soul, and no vanilla  He's the best friend ever.  

Also, if you cross the street while I have a green light, you are a piece of garbage.   I will yell:"I wish Tom Petty was dead instead of you!" because I am not good at confrontation or being mean, and don't really care.  Just stay out of my way and don't cross on the green light.  And be grateful we all get to hear this man's beautiful music for the rest of our days.   


Image result for wildflowers
You belong among the wildflowers
You belong in a boat out at sea
Sail away, kill off the hours
You belong somewhere you feel free
Run away, find you a lover
Go away somewhere all bright and new
I have seen no other
Who compares with you
You belong among the wildflowers
You belong in a boat out at sea
You belong with your love on your arm
You belong somewhere you feel free
Run away, go find a lover
Run away, let your heart be your guide
You deserve the deepest of cover
You belong in that home by and by
You belong among the wildflowers
You belong somewhere close to me
Far away from your trouble and worries
You belong somewhere you feel free
You belong somewhere you feel free



No comments:

Post a Comment