Saturday, November 4, 2017

Shit straight into space.

The final nhà vệ sinh?

Can astronauts shit straight into space?  I guess I'm no scientist, but it's a really good question my friend posed to me.  There might be some sort of hatch and they can kind of just stick their bums out and go.  My friend and I also discussed how they might masturbate up there as well.  Mainly, I think we were concerned with the logistics of it and also the etiquette.  Is there a set corner for such activity?

May the Schwartz be with you!

Speaking of shit, I am working on this painting, which I am mainly doing only when stoned.  I hate it so much.  I find it ugly. 

There are some interesting shapes in this.  I suppose given the shapes, I'll call it 'Willie Nelson'sYou Were Always On My Mind'
I find myself spending nights trying to improve it, but hating it more.  


Halloween is always a fun time of year.  I ate a ridiculous amount of candy.  


People brought some leftovers into work.  It was visible from my desk.  Friends are paramount in life and I got a new one for Halloween.


Just when I think I have things figured out and a plan, it's like the world and people kind of shift.  And I'm back to square one, often wondering what the fuck just happened.  I'm glad I have my own mind.  I don't know what I'd do with someone else's.  

Also 'shit straight into space' is playing to Fade Into You in my head for some reason.  Please don't let my ramblings ruin yet another good song!  Strange you never knew.  

No comments:

Post a Comment