Tuesday, January 10, 2017

It's Tricky

Not only is it tricky to rock a rhyme that's right on time, but it's tricky to navigate through the day in a bad mood.  I've noticed that I can be kind to everyone and that's effortless for me.  But it's difficult to make small talk or friendly banter with people I don't care for.  I guess that makes me a stone cold ice queen, albeit a genuine, sincere one.



I went to the grocery and made chicken soup.  It's kind of bland, but the last batch I made tasted too much like the vinegar-based marinade I use for chicken.

Anyway, I burned my tongue tasting the broth so I could season it and I ate a gummy worm and it cured the burn.  So that happened and now we know a potential delicious cure for those pesky tongue burns.

It would be great if these people wouldn't sue me.  It took me like 10 minutes to do this on my phone.  Plus, I'm pretty sure the proponents of this book and it's ideas have to forgive me.  I think you won't get into the good place unless you forgive scumbags like me who mock everything.  There's lots of orifices in the human body.  Plus, I have a burned tongue.  



No comments:

Post a Comment