Sunday, January 29, 2017

The circus is just horrible all around.

Clowns are so creepy. Who the fuck would want them around? I feel like the circus is just a bunch of scary danger. You've got people flying through the air, you've got wild animals all caged up, which, call a spade a spade, is cruel.

Then you have people dressed in strange clothes, wearing odd make up and wigs. They're supposed to be hilarious and make people laugh.  Clowns are a colorful reminder that another human could take a life and not think twice. Thanks for the memories.

They even have a scary emoji, the emoji of terror and murder. 🤡

When I die, I want a New Orleans style funeral with a parade like in 007 Live and Let Die. I also decided today I want the country of Mexico to make pinatas that look like me on that day. They can make my hair curly or straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment