Thursday, December 28, 2017

Potential Bakery Casualties

Image result for mr. magoo

Every day, on my route to work, I pass several bakeries.  These places sell coffee and special breakfasts and breads.  They are Brazilian bakeries and I keep meaning to stop in and bring in something for my coworkers, but I never seem to allow enough time.

I have a major issue with this specific road as it's super busy and there's always someone trying to make an inconvenient left, cutting people off like we should stop for them.  I never stop for them.  This is Massachusetts; no one needs to stop for anyone here.

Image result for mr. magoo driving

I have a major issue with the bakery people.  They park on the opposite side of the street.  They get out of their cars and run across the street to the bakery.  They run in front of your car.  I had a guy this morning who stopped just short of walking into the side of my speeding car.  I was not planning on stopping for him running into the street like a child.

Image result for mr. magoo driving

I get it.  I like bakeries and coffee.  There are some tasty treats in there.  I also get starting your day groggy and not being aware of anything else in the world.  I get being self-centered, too.  I just cannot handle these hungry bakery people always running in front of my speeding car, nor can I stop for them.

Image result for mr. magoo driving


No comments:

Post a Comment