Monday, January 15, 2018

I need a Ball Break.

I watched a cheesy 80s horror movie yesterday called The Mutilator.  They had a song about going on vacation that might have been Fall Break, but I heard it as Ball Break.  I had never heard of a vacation being called a Ball Break before. 

It's a ball break, nothing but a ball break...


Either way, I realized in 2017 I didn't go anywhere.  My suitcase has dust on it.  I know at the end of 2016, I bought a travel laundry bag and a travel water bottle.  These also had dust on them.  Why didn't I go anywhere in 2017?  There are so many places to go and so many places I want to go that I've never been.  I've been trying to go to a new place every year, but I dropped the ball last year.  I guess 2017 was a Ball Break. 

The dust is getting thicker.  It's time to go somewhere good or bad or just somewhere different.

At least I have my mind to go places.  That sounds psychotic and pathetic.  Last night I had a dream I was on this field with a bunch of other people.  There were reindeer walking around. 




I saw the Obamas.  I went up to their daughters and one ran into my arms and I picked her up.  I told them that I always thought of them when I saw reindeer because they loved watching them so much.

In reality, I couldn't care less about reindeer or the Obamas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment