Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I'm turning boring.

Well, a year and a half ago, I turned 40.  Now I'm turning boring.  I texted a friend that I had finally dusted my bedroom the other day.  It was the most boring text ever sent in the history of mankind.

I also told a bunch of people today how a surly guy walked right in front of me at the ice cream case at the grocery today.  He opened the freezer door, and I grabbed my ice cream in his face.  I actually texted four people this today.  This is news?  This is stuff that I feel like I have to share with people?



I suppose this post isn't terribly exciting either.  I'm mainly writing it because the other day at work, I was eating popcorn out of a giant tupperware.  I don't know what's worse: the fact that I'm eating a giant tupperware of popcorn at work or that I was using my pants as napkins. 



No comments:

Post a Comment