Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Girl...they was Rip Torn

I almost got run off the road.  It's been stressful.  How are you?  I got some pizza.  It's holidays up the wazoo, so I thought I'd share some of my holiday photos.

They keep on playing "December" by Collective Soul.

I'm obsessed with looking at recipes.  I had a delicious cookie today which I am going to replicate.  It had pink salt in it.  So here's the thing: I had this dream that my friend's husband, also my friend, was waving a gun in my face,  It wasn't threateningly; it was as if he were simply gesturing with it.  My friend was not at all bothered.  My main concern was finding a tactful way to tell them I wanted to stay elsewhere.  Good dream though; nice to see them.

I'll tell you another thing: I rediscovered Nancy Drew on Netflix and I've been enjoying it.  Now, this is way before the internet.  I was a toddler when they were filmed in 1977-1978.

Happy holidays.  What will Trump do to the people who went to conferences and gained knowledge and made contacts regarding the environment?  It's our world; I think it's important for at least some people (scientists preferably) represent each nation and meet together and try to resolve this.

Everyone's a son of a bitch, I suppose.










No comments:

Post a Comment