Monday, December 5, 2016

Welcome!

Oh Hey,

I've been thinking about doing a blog for a while as I'm long-winded.  Today, I did a little investigation and found out who Blac Chyna was.  First of all, it's not her christened name, the name her parents chose.  It's a stage name.  And secondly, she's a "video vixen" because she stars as a model in hip hop videos.  So at least she does something.  I thought she was one of these famous for no reason people.

I really am not sure if her ass is real.  It it quite large.  I don't know if I can post a photo of her ass here.  So instead, I'll post a photo of the Nicki Minaj perfume my sister and her boyfriend gave me.  I barely know any young musicians anymore.  My sister told me who Adrienne Grande was and she looks 12.  I think Nicki Minaj is really short.  There's someone else who my dad knew and I didn't know.  She's also young and a singer.  Shit.  It wasn't Lordes or Lil Kim.  She had an odd name.  I'm thinking Fluorescent something for some reason.  

Anyway, this was a pretty fucking sweet gift and I love looking at it.  I believe this was back when he did not like me.

Anyway, happy Monday if you're reading this.  Oh, and I love Mondays and I really love Garfield, who hates Mondays.



1 comment:

  1. It was Iggy Azalea which sounds exactly like fluorescent. Then again, there's Flo Rida but that's a man, I think.

    ReplyDelete