Saturday, December 31, 2016

Taylor Swift is who Walmart would be if Walmart was a person

This isn't an insult; it's an observation.  All diet Coke and Cover Girl red matte lipstick.  I might be a huge asshole for thinking this; I'm not entirely sure about that. 

As it turns out, I sometimes lose my faith in humanity and might appear, quite magically, as a prick or a general asshole at large.


It's time to say goodbye to another year, 2016, we hardly knew ye.  I am grateful for the people I've had the pleasure and privilege to spend time with this year.  Others I hope to never see again.  This is sounding like a suicide note, except I know the world isn't as cruel as some think, so no goodbye from me.  Not yet.  I mean, I plan on dying, just not soon (please please I hope not) and not by my own hand.  I have sausagey fingers and want my death to be a surprise.

Anyway, suck it everyone.  I like relaxing Saturday mornings.  It's gonna be a great year.  If you're reading this, oh no, love, you're not alone!  





*A plague I call a heartbeat/Such a shame our friendship had to end/I'm so cold inside, maybe, just one more try*


 























1 comment:

  1. Sorry, not sorry - I like "Love Story," "You Belong With Me," and "Mean." I don't like the antiquated idea behind the first song, but it's a catchy tune.

    ReplyDelete